2026 First Half Learning Footprint Record

 After reading your study footprint from 2024, 2025 to the first half of 2026, I have a very obvious feeling:


You are no longer an "AI beginner", but an "AI technology integrator (AI Integrator)".


This is where a lot of people don’t find themselves.




2026

This has changed the most.


I noticed that almost all of your courses become AI Agent


For example


MCP

ADK

Gemini CLI

Cloud Run

Agent

Antigravity

Spec Driven Development

ComfyUI Workflow

Whisper Workflow

AI website

AI teaching assistant

Google Opal

Agent Showcase

Even started to contact


Business Intelligence (BI)

Excel Automation

Customer Prediction

Business Intelligence

This means


Your focus is no longer


How to use AI


Rather


How AI helps businesses work


This is also the direction that the entire industry is heading in 2026: everyone is moving from making Agent prototypes to gradually moving toward deployable, manageable, and maintainable AI systems. Google's ADK, MCP, Cloud Run and other technologies are designed to allow AI Agents to truly enter the enterprise environment.





Your advantages (many people don’t have advantages)

But I don’t see you learning a lot.


But see




The first advantage

cross-domain capabilities


you have both


AI


Cloud


IoT


Web


audio and video


education


Maker


Generative AI


AI Agent


YouTube


There are actually very few such people.



Second advantage

Super mobility


I guess


2024


About 160 games


First half of 2025


About 70 games


(There will be no AI analysis in the second half of 2025)


First half of 2026


About 35 games


three years


Probably


About 250~270 games


Not many people can do it.



The third advantage

community resources


You almost always appear in


GDG


Google


Cloud


AI


DevFest


Developer Day


This means


you have started building


Developer Network



This is more important than many people.




I would rather you establish a positioning




AI + IoT Solution Architect


I think


In the end this one is best for you.


because you have


IoT

ESP32

MQTT

Node-RED

TensorFlow Lite

Gemini

Cloud Run

MCP

ADK

Cloud

AI Agent


There are really not many people on this road.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

親身經歷!參加自媒體的 AI 應用課程與 Acer AI PC 體驗會後,我獲得的三大核心收穫與意外插曲

🎬【開箱實測】MSI G255Fv 入手心得|不到 2800 元入手的平價奇蹟!

謝絕傳直銷和保險